A few days ago, we submitted BlogPad Pro version 1.6 to the App Store where it is awaiting review. This fixes various bugs from version 1.5 including:
* iOS8-optimised Visual Editor (to cure slow typing)
* Fix for Help Menu items not appearing on iOS8
* Fix for Stats option (which would crash on 64-bit devices)
* Fix for Preview view (which would crash on 64-bit devices)
* Fix for Reading view (which would crash on 64-bit devices)
* Fix for Dropbox options not appearing on iOS8
* Fix for Flickr authentication issues
* Numerous other stability fixes
Hopefully Apple will approve this new release shortly.
But, we still need your help!!…
We have been informed about an issue experienced by a small number of people which prevents BlogPad Pro from launching and which apparently freezes their iPad completely. Unfortunately the people experiencing this problem haven’t sent us the information we need to be able to resolve it, or replied back to say whether the problem is persisting.
If you have experienced this issue please get in touch with us so that we can find out what is causing this. We are unable to replicate this problem ourselves and need to be able to view crash logs from a device which has experienced this problem to find out how to fix the problem.