BlogPad Pro version 1.2 is now available to download from the App Store, so go and update your copy now!
Version 1.2 packed with exciting new features as well as bug fixes and all you need to do to update your copy is to go to our page in the App Store and select ‘update’. It should also appear in your ‘update’ list in the App Store app.
New features include:
- New image-handling features
– Ability to automatically resize images added from device to preset constraints (which are editable)
– Ability to automatically upload high-resolution version, as well as the resized version, of a new image added from the device
– Ability to automatically add link to higher resolution version of image from the device
– Ability to manually override any of the above when adding a new image from the device
- Ability to set year, as well as month, date, hours and minutes, for when to publish a Post/Page
- Ability to copy a Media Item’s URL to the clipboard (so that users can manually paste this)
- Ability to resize the display font for the WYSIWYG editor
- Ability to hide “AutoSave” notifications from being displayed – if “Show AutoSave Operation” setting switched off, this will stop the AutoSave alert from showing every so many seconds
- Ability to hide Memory Warnings from being displayed – if “Show Memory Warnings” setting is switched off, this will stop the Memory Warnings from showing