How to add video to your WordPress blog using BlogPad Pro app for iPad.
This video shows you how to add images and video to your blog posts:
You can now add video to your WordPress blog posts, just follow these simple steps:
To insert a video from YouTube
1. Tap where you want to insert your video and tap on the camera icon.
From the tabs at the top select ‘Other’:
2. You can now see the YouTube button – tap on this to search YouTube:
3. Search for a video to insert:
4. Select a video from your search results:
5. When you tap and select a video you can watch it by pressing the play button.
If you want to insert this into your post just tap ‘Use This Video’.
To go back to your search results or to search again tap ‘YouTube Search Results’.
6. Your video has now been embedded into your post:
7. You can edit the size of the video by tapping on it and selecting the yellow ‘edit’ icon.
Just tap ‘Update Iframe’ once you’re done.
To insert a video from your WordPress.org media library
If you’re using a self-hosted WordPress blog you can also insert a video from your media library. Tap the camera icon and select ‘From Media Library’
Tap on the video you want to insert and select ‘Add video as an iframe’
Your video has now been inserted into your post.
This feature is only available in BlogPad Pro 1.1. To update your copy of the app just tap here and select ‘Update’
Let us know which other video-hosting services you use so that we can add this into a future version of BlogPad Pro.